SUBMIT YOUR SITE TO TOP 50 SEARCH ENGINES FREE

SEARCH THE WEBS NOW

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Life and Afterlife

Death consumes me and my life...Tell me what you think...Post a comment...Kind of long.Life.
Is this a question?
Life is dull,
Life is boring,
Life is meaning less.
Afterlife.
What will be in my Afterlife?
Hell.
Hell is in my Afterlife.
My sins of life= eternity in the Afterlife of hell.
Hell!
Hell!
Hell!
I hate life.
I will end life.
Life slowly ends.
Blood is flowing to the ground.
Air in my lungs weaken.
I see a light.
It is not white but red.
Red as of those in the flames
where my soul will perish.
I have no soul.
A heart I have but it is cold,
Frozen cold like the ice that burdens
the trees in the white snow filled fields
In my dreams.
In the middle of this field lays a body.
Blood is splattered around it
And their I lay.
Hopeless.
In my death,
In my dream,
Hopeless,
Worthless,
Life.
By Derrick Erickson

No comments: